I am a person, who has a God given talent for organizing. I help people that are overwhelmed with organizing a runaway mess up. Bringing my innate organizing abilities into your business, workplace, agency, school or home allows me to do what I just do naturally, organize. I actually enjoy delving into disarray and disorganization. Developing functional and organized order from disorganized situations is fulfilling for me. It allows me to do, what I firmly believe, I was made to do.
My goal in organizing is to assist you in acquiring and perpetuating systems, routines and orderly space to increase productivity and enhance the quality of your life.
Organization is the development, productive utilization and storage of thoughts, ideas, materials and space which enhance productivity, safety and comfort.
- Living, educational, business and workspace planning is not only ergonomically beneficial but increases our effectiveness dramatically.
- The flow of work with highly organized electronic and/or paper filing systems resolves the time, energy and financial issues spent looking for lost, misplaced or forgotten items or details.
- Organization is the answer to misplaced or forgotten unpaid bills and missed appointments.
- Organized storage areas, supply departments and warehouses minimize errors with inventory and ease finding materials thereby maximizing potential sales and productivity.
- Organized systems for department and interdepartmental communications enhance productivity and stimulate positive work relationships.
- Working and living in an organized environment is productive and comforting compared to hectic disarray of disorganization.
- Preparing a business or home for sale is enhanced if materials and space are effectively and attractively organized.
- An objective third party approach to whole house or estate clean-outs minimizes and soothes the subjective emotion when dealing with family belongings.
There are various types of organization and there are many different views on how to organize a specific system, routine, project, material or space. An example may be something as simple as socks. Socks can be organized by color, size, type, age, etc. TYPE can be subcategorized as with or without holes, plain, argyle, athletic, dress, short, tube or knee high, mismatched, etc. I as a professional organizer not only aid you in creating order but additionally assist you in the selection of which type of order will work best for you.
Frequently disarray and disorganization comes from incorrectly selecting which type of order is the most functional for each application. There may be hesitation or confusion about the organizing process. This may lead to not taking any action at all. Eventually, repeated indecision compounds the disorganization and disarray. The results can be overwhelming for some individuals. As a professional organizer, I can help you to gain or regain control over your systems, routines, space and materials.
To What Degree
What options are there for assistance? You can choose to just get advise on how to organize or have me partially do the work. The other end of the spectrum is having me do the entire process from analysis and design through completion of the final end result.
How much does it cost?
For details, see our pricing page.
There are usually two steps in organizing. The first step is to get whatever areas, materials or processes organized. The second step is instruction or coaching the office, school, business, agency or homeowner how to maintain the organization, which may include tweaking the first step.
I do free assessments and quotes for your business, school or home.
Gotta Get Organized LLC
Southampton, PA 18966
Member - National Association of Professional Organizers
and the Greater Philadelphia Chapter (NAPO)